The primary reason for to hire a motorhome in Scotland is ‘because you can!’ If you don’t own a motorhome, hiring is an ideal way to get to know the motorhome lifestyle. Here are 5 more specific reasons why you should consider hiring:
- Freedom: Motorhoming is all about being able to get up and go where you want, when you want. Put this to the test by hiring one, there is no better way to prove this.
- Cutting your costs: Most people can’t afford to own a motorhome and even if they could, it is hard to justify the cost of ownership. Indeed, most owners find that they simply do not have enough time to spend with their motorhomes as they would like to. Motorhome hire is like a ‘Pay as You Go’ motorhome, paying for it, just when you need it.
- Looking for an alternative vehicle: A typical scenario is where you are an owner of a small campervan and would rather use a larger vehicle for a specific trip. Or maybe you are considering trading up to a larger vehicle, but want to test a specific model first.
- Specific Events: Have you ever been to car or racing events or even music festivals? If you have the chances are that you have seen many hire / rental motorhomes at these events, either used for corporate hospitality or private use. These are always a better ‘on site’ alternative than not so nearby hotel or B&B accommodation. Next time you can have your own motorhome for comfort and full enjoyment of the event.
- An extra bedroom: Not everyone has their own ‘guest quarters’ in their home, but they would still like people to come and stay with them and enjoy their home. It is much cheaper to hire motorhomes in the ‘low season’, which means it is easy to provide an extra bedroom, complete with self contained living accommodation, by hiring a motorhome.